Compensia’s mission is to be the premier compensation consulting firm to compensation committees of technology and life sciences companies. Our consultants work with industry-leading organizations in the most dynamic market sectors in the world, where effective compensation programs and human capital management are considered critical drivers of success.
We support public company Compensation Committees on all matters relating to executive and director compensation. We also support venture-backed, pre-IPO companies, providing research and recommendations relating to executive compensation, founder/CEO compensation, the design and implementation of employee option plans, and considerations specific to the transition from pre-IPO to public company programs.
We are an employee-owned firm with a flat management structure, entrepreneurial spirit, and emphasis on rewarding exceptional performance. We value and encourage a balance of client work, investments in our firm’s operations and intellectual capital, and career development and training. We value diversity and embrace a culture of inclusion and belonging. We believe that our individual and collective success is enhanced by the diversity of our team, as well as our ability to communicate openly, honestly, and respectfully.
We are currently interviewing candidates for full-time, Sr. Associate level consulting positions. Our Sr. Associate Consultants work closely with Consultants, Senior Consultants and Principals, supporting client engagements by:
- Supporting Client Managers through the full scope of client engagements, and contributing to client projects across topics such as executive compensation, board of director compensation, incentive plan design and equity guidelines
- Drafting PowerPoint presentations summarizing our analysis and recommendations
- Taking a leadership role on research projects and analytics
- Participating in the proposal process for new client engagements
- Provide training and mentorship to junior consultants
We are seeking candidates with the following qualifications:
- Undergraduate degree required, with analytical or business-related major preferred
- 2 to 5 years of experience within executive compensation
- Ability to synthesize and communicate complex data into key findings
- Ability to independently manage multiple priorities and operate successfully in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Advanced skillset in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal, communication and project management skills
- Self-starter that is intellectually curious, and has the ability to work well both independently and as part of a larger distributed team environment
The salary for this position is between $110,000 and $125,000. Actual salary may vary depending on factors including but not limited to academic achievements, skills, and previous experience. In addition, this position is eligible for an annual bonus and a full range of employer offered benefits.
Compensia proudly provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type. We will not discriminate in regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Please note that applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without employment visa sponsorship from our company.