- Thoughtful Pay Alerts
- Thoughtful Disclosure Alerts
- Thoughtful Pay Practices
- Other Publications
- Recommended Links
- Recommended Articles
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
Compensia is the nation’s premier management consulting firm providing executive compensation advisory services to technology and life sciences companies. With two offices in the San Francisco Bay Area, we operate nationally and support both public and pre-IPO companies.
Compensia has a flat management structure, entrepreneurial culture, and emphasis on rewarding exceptional performance. While accountability is among our most important values, our consultants have significant flexibility in determining the best approach for meeting their commitments. We have no dress code, maintain a flexible time off policy, and focus on mentorship and training rather than management and oversight.
We are always seeking to strengthen our team. Important attributes include attention to detail, accountability, initiative, strong work ethic, good judgment, and a desire to learn. If you are interested in learning about employment opportunities with Compensia, please contact us at email@example.com.
Entry-Level Consulting Opportunities
We are currently accepting applications for candidates to join Compensia as full-time, entry level consultants in the Summer of 2017. Our Associate Consultants work closely with Principals and Senior Consultants, supporting client engagements by:
- Researching competitive practice
- Assessing relationships between executive pay and company performance
- Drafting PowerPoint presentations summarizing our analysis and recommendations
- Supporting research efforts and publication of Compensia Thoughtful Pay Alerts
As a compensation consultant, you will receive a broad introduction to HR, tax, accounting, and legal areas of corporate management. Desired qualifications include:
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills with demonstrated interest in business, economics, finance and/or accounting
- Experience with Excel/PowerPoint and desire to develop expert capabilities
- Ability to independently manage multiple priorities and operate successfully in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Leadership experience
We offer a long-term career opportunity and support the transition of high-performing consultants into senior, client-facing leaders of our Firm. Compensation is competitive, with all full-time employees eligible to participate in our employee stock ownership plan. To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without employment visa sponsorship from our company. We are an equal employment opportunity employer.